Welcome to the Illinois National
Association of Women's
Current News & Events
- July 31, 2015: NAWGJ memberships expire. If you have not already renewed your NAWGJ membership please do so as soon as possible.
- Sept 1, 2015 the National Secretary will be removing all expired members from the membership list.
- A copy of your NAWGJ membership page, showing proof of membership needs to be send to Kathy Krebs at email@example.com.
- July 31, 2015: USA Gymnastics memberships expire. If you have not already renewed your USA Gymnastics membership please do so as soon as possible.
- A copy of your USA Gymnastics Professional Membership card, showing proof of active membership including Safety and Background expirations dates, needs to be send to Kathy Krebs at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sept 1 2015: Deadline for PIF forms for all Judges
- Click on "PIF" above to access the form.
- This form must be completed to be considered for all State Meets.
- Sept 1, 2015: Deadline for Region 5 Application for Level 8, 9, 10 Regional Championships for all Level 10, National and Brevet Judges
- This is a new process to be considered for Regional and National Championships.
- Click on "Region 5 Application..." above to access the form.
- Sept 1, 2015: New assigning system will be available.
- Oct 2, 2015: Judges Test Phenom Gymnastics @ 4:00 pm
- Sign up for the test on the USA Gymnastics website. Click here to access the Judging Accreditation page.
- If anyone is interested in a September study session prior to taking the test please contact Hilary Carlson at email@example.com as soon as possible.
- Oct 3-4, 2015: Tom Koll Clinic
- If you have not registered for the clinic there are still a few spots available. Click here for the clinic there registration form.
- If you have not made your hotel reservation there are still rooms available in the block. Contact the Holiday Inn Express Oswego at 630-844-4700 and mention Illinois NAWGJ for the discounted rate.
- Please contact Hilary Carlson at firstname.lastname@example.org and inform her if you are staying at the hotel one or two nights and which nights. With this information the checks can then be available for those who are entitled to hotel reimbursement.
- Also, we are planning a social at the hotel Saturday night for those judges staying at the hotel if there is enough interest. Please let Hilary know if you are interested in a social.
- Schedule for Tom Koll Clinic can be located here
- Gym Critiques: Judges who do in gym critiques can request a contract from NAWGJ to provide insurance during these critique sessions.
- This contract will provide each judge with $500,000 of liability insurance.
- This contract is free of charge.
- This is NOT for in gym coaching.
- Contact Christy Kearns at email@example.com for all critique contracts. Please provide the following information to Christy:
- Date of the critique
- Name of Gym
- Nov 13-15 2015: ILLINOIS NAWGJ Judges Cup at Legend's Sportsplex Bourbonnais, IL
November 13-15, 2015
Entry forms can be located here